Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Persuasive Wirting - I should get a seal for a pet

 I should get a seal for a pet.

I believe that I should get a pet seal. There are so many reasons why a pet seal would be amazing and I totally deserve such an awesome pet as I have been so helpful to my parents and doing extra jobs around home.

Firstly, Seals are so cute and I would take such great care of her. I would feed her every day and make sure she is happy. Plus, they are so quiet, you would not even know she was in our house.  

Secondly, I should get a pet seal because I could take her to the beach for a swim whenever we want. As we live so close to the beach, I would only need to walk out our back gate and over the sand dunes. How easy and fun does that sound?

My favourite reason that I want a pet seal is to play with her and  teach her tricks. I could teach my Seal to balance a ball on her nose and pass me the ball with her fins. We could play catch. This would be especially awesome during lock down when I have so much spare time. I would love to play with a seal in my backyard.

Who wouldn't want a pet seal?

To sum up, I definitely need a pet seal. I already know that I will call her Stacy the Seal. I will take such good care of her, she will be great company and everyone in the family will love her.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Sophia
    A seal would be an interesting pet. I think it would be fun to teach tricks to a seal. Do you know how long seals live for?
    Miss Smith-Palmer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi thanks.
      i think they live for approximately 25-30 years

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post